RoseCup Sipper with Flow Control Insert
The sipper attachment is designed for people who have difficulties using standard drinking cups. This sipper provides extra flow control and makes it easier to sip and swallow. The flow control (cross valve) insert is a silicone addition, added to the sipper that is easily placed at the mouth of the cup. The cross valve provides extra flow control and will only release a controlled amount of fluid as and when the user is ready.
Every RoseCup has three robust, easy-to-grip handles. These big handles allow the cup to be used with the left hand, right hand or with the assistance of a caregiver. The handles have been specially designed to make drinking easy for those with a weaker grip, tremors or difficulties holding normal cups. The handles enhance the versatility of the mug and give dignity, confidence and control back to users.
The liquid tight, easy to screw on/screw off lid enhances the functionality of the mug. A breathing hole allows pressure to be released from the cup. A specially designed grommet can be purchased separately. The grommet seals the breathing hole and when used with the cross valve insert, ensures the cup is spill proof even when turned upside down, dropped or knocked over.
The head of the RoseCup extends at a 30-degree angle. This unique feature ensures there is no need for neck extension when drinking. The head allows the user to keep their natural position while drinking and assists with effective swallowing.
The RoseCup is long lasting, robust and made in Australia from high quality materials. The mug is dishwasher and microwave safe, manufactured to Australian Nursing Home Industry Standards (88 degrees).
The matt finish square on the lid allows the entry of personal information with a marker pen.
The RoseCup is a Therapeutic Goods Administration Class One Medical Device.Key benefits of the RoseCup:
- Allows head and neck to be in a normal position
- Controlled flow
- Assisted or unassisted use
- Fluid dispensed at the user’s own pace
- Suitable for use with normal thinner fluids, liquid foods and thickened fluids
- No spillage when used with the grommet
- Can improve user confidence in feeding
- Ensures users stay hydrated
- 1 cup - 3 handles
- 1 screw on, liquid tight lid (your choice of orange or green)
- Spout/Sipper cover (your choice of orange and green)
- 1 screw on sipper attachment (only available in white)
- 1 cross valve insert (only available in white)
- Grommet for spill proof drinking- optional
|Dimension (L x W x H)
|180 x 160 x 140 Millimetre