is a valuable drinking utensil for those with difficulties feeding and swallowing, or for those who just need a little extra support when drinking and keeping hydrated.
The complete kit includes all of the main sipping attachments and accessories to get you started with using this unique drinking aid.
The RoseCup is long lasting, robust and made in Australia from high quality materials. The mug is dishwasher and microwave safe, manufactured to Australian Nursing Home Industry Standards (88 degrees).
The matt finish square on the lid allows the entry of personal information with a marker pen.
The RoseCup is a Therapeutic Goods Administration Class One Medical Device. The following accessories are included in the complete kit:
- The spoon attachment - The ideal introduction to using the RoseCup and perfect for those who just need a little extra support when taking fluids and staying hydrated.
- The sipper attachment- For people who have difficulties using standard drinking cups. This sipper provides extra flow control and makes it easier to sip and swallow. You can use the RoseCup sipper with any of the three levels of thickened fluids.
- The soft spout attachments - A great aid for those with more advanced feeding and swallowing difficulties. Ideal for use when sucking leads to safer swallowing, the spouts ensure only 3ml of fluid is released with every suck.
- The stylish carry bag - Perfect for professionals or individuals on the go, the kit keeps your RoseCup and accessories neatly organised in one place. There is a convenient pocket in the side of your carry bag to keep your sachets. The lightweight carry bag includes a shoulder strap and a hand carry function to ensure everything is easily and comfortably transported, hassle free.
The shaker and the complete set of cleaning brushes to easily clean and maintain your mug and other RoseCup utensils. List of all items included in the complete kit:
Additional information: The sipper straw (ball valve) insert
- 1 x cup – 3 handles
- 1 x screw on, liquid tight lid (your choice of orange or green)
- 1 x screw on sipper attachment (only available in white)
- 1 x flow control valve insert (only available in white)
- 1 x straw insert (only available in white)
- 1 screw on spoon attachment (only available in white)
- 1 x grommet insert
- 1 x small cleaning brush
- 1 x large cleaning brush
- 1 x stylish carry case
- 1 x user & safety instructions
- Spout/Sipper cover (your choice of orange and green)
- 3 x soft silicone spouts for all three levels of thickened fluids
Acting like a straw, the unique ball valve allows liquids to enter the valve and keeps the fluids in the outlet until the next sip even when no sucking is happening. Liquids will not flow back into the mug and can be enjoyed with minimal sucking. Perfect for when the cup is used hands free; the ball valve makes drinking at the table and sitting upright easy. Best of all, the ball is stainless steel and will not rust. The flow control (cross valve) insert
The flow control (cross valve) insert is a silicone addition, added to the sipper that is easily placed at the mouth of the cup. The cross valve provides extra flow control and will only release a controlled amount of fluid as and when the user is ready. The flow control insert is ideal for those wanting more control when using the RoseCup with the sipper. The grommet addition
The specially designed, tiny grommet seals the breathing hole in the lid and, when used with the flow control insert and soft spout attachments, ensures the cup is spill proof even when turned upside down, dropped or knocked over.